Monday, July 01, 2002

19 and counting
It was also my birthday last week and I reached the age of 19. My corridor bought me Predator Special Edition DVD (which was greatly appreciated!), as well as a stress boob (like a stress ball, except it’s a breast) and a blow-up doll! Unfortunately the blow-up doll didn’t have any holes in so I couldn’t use it to… er… store things in but it’s supposed to be the perfect girlfriend that doesn’t talk back so I guess in that capacity it works pretty well. Speaking of which, I am still single, so keep that fan mail coming. I must confess, I am actually enamoured with somebody but it ain’t going anywhere so I’m open to all offers.

My parents got me a PS2 game (Medal of Honor) for my birthday as well as a bit of money to ease my overdraft and everyone else gave me money too, which is greatly appreciated. I had my birthday whilst still at Uni and we all went out for a meal, which was nice, before getting drunk. My parents offered to come up and see but I really didn’t want them to and it was only a week before I came home anyway.

No comments: